NGRP Job Opportunity - Communications/Dispatch Officer
NGRP JOB POSTING
Date: July 15, 2022
Location: New Glasgow Nova Scotia
New Glasgow Regional Police
Type of Employment: Communications/Dispatch Officer, Part-time positions.
Duties include but are not limited to: responding to public inquiries and relaying information to appropriate personnel, radio and telephone communication, using various computer systems, maintaining documentation, monitoring prisoners. Must be available for day and night shifts.
Interested candidates to provide a resume and apply to:
NEW GLASGOW REGIONAL POLICE /Communications/Dispatch Officer/Attention Inspector Blair Bannerman.
All Applications must be sent NO LATER THAN Friday August 5, 2022 at 4:00pm
Candidates for the positions must meet the following qualifications:
- Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant status.
- 19 years of age.
- Medical Requirements- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Criminal Record Check - Persons who have been found guilty of and/or convicted of a criminal offence must have received an absolute discharge or a pardon.
- CPR & First Aid - Current Standard Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R.) Level C.
- Reference Letters - Three letters of reference of which one must be a work reference.
Although we thank all applicants for their submissions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Equity Act: New Glasgow Regional Police is committed to the principles of Employment Equity and encourages applications from the designated groups; women, visible minorities, aboriginals, and persons with disabilities. NGRP encourages the need for respect, integrity, diversity, accountability, and public safety.