Employment Opportunity - Public Works Superintendent
The Town of Trenton is seeking a full-time, permanent Public Works Superintendent.
The successful candidate will have experience:
- supervising and scheduling a staff of 4-10 personnel
- working in a unionized environment
- public works administration
- developing, preparing, and managing methods of procurement
- working with both operational and capital budgets
- in all facets of town infrastructure
Must be self-motivated, team player & team builder.
Please review the full job description & advertisement below:
- pdf Job Description - Public Works Superintendent (140 KB)
- pdf Job Advertisement - Public Works Superintendent (138 KB)
Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to:
TOWN OF TRENTON
Attn: Interim CAO
PO Box 328
Trenton, NS, B0K 1X0
Fax: (902) 752-0090
Drop off at Town Hall (120 Main Street, Trenton) during public office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
The deadline for applications is Friday, June 25, 2021.
The Town of Trenton is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.